(David called me on his way home today, and I asked him to talk to Andrew and pretend he was Santa Claus. Andrew really believed he was talking to Santa Claus...his eyes lit up, and he got shy which meant he was a little nervous. They had a great conversation. So, David gets home and I asked Andrew to tell David who called him this afternoon. Here is how it went...)
David: "Who called you this afternoon?"
Andrew: "Santa."
David: "Did you tell him what you wanted for Christmas?"
Andrew: "Yes."
David: "What else did ya'll talk about?"
Andrew: "Santa told me that he liked to ride with his water deer."
(David and I both look at each other...puzzled.)
David: "Sanata likes to ride with his what?"
Andrew: "Santa rides with his WATER DEER!"
David: "Oh!!! You mean he rides with his Rain Deer (Reindeer)!!"
Andrew: "Yeah, that is what I meant."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment