Andrew adores having a reason to wear his back pack...I think for two reasons. One: Diego wears an orange rescue pack, and anything that Diego does is super cool. Two: The big kids at school wear them, and we love to look like a big kid! Anyway, Andrew selected all of his favorite toys that would fit into his back pack so that he could take them on his trip to Nana's house. I thought this was a super cute photo of him wearing his back pack. Notice he is giving me a thumbs up because he knows going to Nana's means constant entertainment and attention!
Monday, March 2, 2009
Going to Nana's
Andrew adores having a reason to wear his back pack...I think for two reasons. One: Diego wears an orange rescue pack, and anything that Diego does is super cool. Two: The big kids at school wear them, and we love to look like a big kid! Anyway, Andrew selected all of his favorite toys that would fit into his back pack so that he could take them on his trip to Nana's house. I thought this was a super cute photo of him wearing his back pack. Notice he is giving me a thumbs up because he knows going to Nana's means constant entertainment and attention!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment