Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Monster Truck Nationals!!





The much anticipated Monster Truck Nationals came to the Hartman Arena in Wichita this past Friday night. Of course we had to go and take Andrew because he is such a big fan of any kind of truck. It was awesome...they even opened up the floor before everything started so that the kids could get autographs and pictures. We were pleasantly surprised that they also had motocross competitions for little kids all the way up to adults. This was our first time to see this live, and it was way cool.
After we were there for about two hours, Andrew got squirmy. It was pretty loud and smokey for him. Also, it was late AND it was a Friday...which means Andrew was super tired. So, we sadly left after the first half. However, we really had a fun time. I hope that we can find some more of the motocross races to go to...those were really my favorite.
Here are some pictures that we took with David's cell phone...my camera was out of batteries...imagine that. The motocross boys allowed the kids to sit on their bikes. Andrew looks right at home....

2 comments:

Stanley Family said...

Looks like fun! I guess this is something I have to look forward to now having a boy of my own. Andrew is so cute! I am sure you are excited about having your Mom visit! Ya'll have fun!

Stanley Family said...

Check my blog, I gave you an award!