






We celebrated Andrew's 4 Year Birthday Party this past weekend at the water park. We actually celebrated a week early, but no one knows that except for myself, David, and whoever is reading this blog!! The weather was awesome, and several of his buddies made it to the special event. Andrew selected a Wonder Pets theme for his party, and I was able to find all kinds of Wonder Pets stuff at birthdayexpress.com. Andrew got 3-D sidewalk chalk, a solar powered car, water gun, a monkeys in the bed game, sand toys, a bug hotel from his friends. We have played with all of these at some point over the past weekend!! Mom and Dad got him books, a super duper CAT dump truck, a bike for the lake, and a Cars race track. We are out of room, and I wish I had participated in the city-wide yard sale this past weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment