Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Overwhelmed



I started a new job a month ago, and I have not had the time to do my blog and my Facebook like I used to do. I am working now as the Director of Marketing Communications for McPherson College. It is great to be closer to home, and I have awesome time off, flexibility, and a sense of community that corporate America just can't rival. Until I get a grip on things with my new job, I might just not have as much time to post as I used to have...but we are still here, and we are still doing good. David is super excited that his "in-training" time with work has now ended, and he is now eligible to bid on overtime. Woohoo. We just bought a new boat, and we took it out on the lake for the first time last weekend...yes, it was cold and windy, but we wanted to do it anyway. I posted a photo of our new purchase above. Needless to say, we will be going on vacation to the lake and to the lake only for the summer of 2010! Andrew is doing great! He loves his new teacher, and he has his last soccer game of the season on Saturday...hallelujah. We are so thankful for good health, good jobs, and good friends/family!

No comments: