Friday, November 6, 2009

Just for fun...

1. It's early morning, about 2:00AM, and you're driving home. You come to a red light and sit there. There is no one in sight for miles around. Do you wait it out or run the light?
I would run the red light.

2. If you had the chance to re-do the last 24 hours, would you change anything?
I would have eaten more sensibly. I was stressed.

3. When you reply to someone's comment on your blog, do you reply in your comments or go to her blog and comment? (Or email that person)
IDK-this is a confusing question.

4. Your favorite Disney movie is:
CARS

5. Do you recycle?
No. It is too much trouble. Sorry.

6. Games of strategy or games of chance?
Games of strategy. Poker, poker, poker.

7. Do you have any recurring dreams?
Yes. At least once a month I dream that I am enrolled in a class in college that I keep missing, and then I find out that I have missed a test.

8. What did you learn from your first real job?
Hmm. My first real job was working as a lifeguard. I would say I learned that cleaning bathrooms is gross, and there are a lot of spoiled children in this world.

9. Do you buy or borrow most books?
I would say half and half. I buy books that I can not find at the library. I also buy books so I won't feel pressured into reading them fast. I also buy books from favorite authors that are just released. It is really hard to wait on the library for those.

10. What fashion trend of the past did you say you'd never wear again but did?
Ummmm, flats? I have some on right now.

11. When do you start Christmas shopping?
Early December.

12. Have you ever been so happy that you literally jumped up and down for a few seconds? If so, what was the occasion?
Hmmm, I jump a lot at MSU football games whether on tv or in person...

No comments: