Here is a photo of David's big deer he shot early into deer season 2009. He isn't in the picture because he went hunting alone. I am not really qualified to blog about this as I don't really know much about the deer except he was big. David shot him during bow season as you can see there is an arrow. He appears to be a 12 point. We were really glad he shot this deer early, otherwise, we probably wouldn't be seeing much of David. He has an obsession with hunting if you don't know him well.
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
The Big One
Here is a photo of David's big deer he shot early into deer season 2009. He isn't in the picture because he went hunting alone. I am not really qualified to blog about this as I don't really know much about the deer except he was big. David shot him during bow season as you can see there is an arrow. He appears to be a 12 point. We were really glad he shot this deer early, otherwise, we probably wouldn't be seeing much of David. He has an obsession with hunting if you don't know him well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment