Andrew has been on a tour of the grandparents for the past ten days...thus, there has been little to write about. David's dad and Carolyn met me in St. Louis (that makes me think of the movie "Meet me in St. Louis") where I was staying for a work conference. Then, they took him back to Memphis. He then stayed with my dad, Betsy, and my sister Carly for a few days. Last, he went to stay with my mom and Mr. Ralph. In the meantime, he visited my grandmother and his Aunt Sarah, Uncle Jamie, and their baby, Jay. He also went to a Mississippi State Basketball game. He returned to us on Monday, well David had to go get him halfway, but he is back. YAY! I know it is good for him to visit, but it is really hard on me to be away from him. I am so happy he is back. We have spent the last two nights together, all three of us, watching tv, playing, and cuddling!
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Andrew Returns!
Andrew has been on a tour of the grandparents for the past ten days...thus, there has been little to write about. David's dad and Carolyn met me in St. Louis (that makes me think of the movie "Meet me in St. Louis") where I was staying for a work conference. Then, they took him back to Memphis. He then stayed with my dad, Betsy, and my sister Carly for a few days. Last, he went to stay with my mom and Mr. Ralph. In the meantime, he visited my grandmother and his Aunt Sarah, Uncle Jamie, and their baby, Jay. He also went to a Mississippi State Basketball game. He returned to us on Monday, well David had to go get him halfway, but he is back. YAY! I know it is good for him to visit, but it is really hard on me to be away from him. I am so happy he is back. We have spent the last two nights together, all three of us, watching tv, playing, and cuddling!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment