Today has been one of those great, unexpectedly productive days that I had not planned. I have had the opportunity to watch (while folding laundry) one Dateline and two 48 Hours Mystery episodes. Ahhhhh! True crime. It intrigues me. I analyze it, read about it and soak up as many stories as I can find. Why? Stories that are true are so much more intriguing to me. I have never liked CSI or other fictional crime shows. I want to know real people and their stories.
Sometimes I dream about what it would be like to follow certain current true crime stories that fascinate me. What would it be like to have the resources to travel and interview those involved - to get the exclusive story, write about it and publish a book. People have some of the most compelling stories and reasons for doing things that the general public might not immediately understand. While I do not agree with crime or want others to be victims, I do want to know their stories.
What would you want to do if money and commitments weren't factors in your decision making? You are never too old to have dreams. What are yours?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment