Monday, September 21, 2009

Book Review - True Colors by Kristin Hannah

Yes, I have become obsessed with this author!! I read another of her books last week, and I ended up staying up way to late Thursday night trying to finish...a bad habit that I always regret the next day due to the swollen eyes and fatigue!
This book is about three sisters who rally around one another due to the strained relationship they have with their father. Each sister has her own issue...one is a weight issue, another a cheating husband...but I will say that the book ends positively. Sprinkled with troubled romance, this book fulfills the Kristin Hannah recipe that I have grown to crave during my free time! I had a hard time deciding, but, in the end, this book really competes with Firefly Lane, and I actually think I liked it even better. I think it just depends on what you are in the mood for reading. I found this book more suspenseful, but I do not want to ruin the ending by telling too much.

No comments: