Tuesday, May 11, 2010

All School's Day Carnival

On the walk home from the carnival (my photos are out of order), Andrew pointed out that there was a massive raccoon in a tree in our neighborhood. I had never seen one in the "wild" this up close and personal. This thing was big and he was not scared. Odd.
This is the first year that Andrew was able to go down the huge slide without an adult! We are getting so big. When he gets big enough to ride the bumper cars without help, I am going to seriously be sad!
Andrew had no problem walking up this tall thing by himself. He went down at least four times.

Here is Andrew with his friend and classmate Dylan.

Here is Andrew riding the alligator-coaster. No fear! We bought an arm band for Andrew which meant unlimited rides. I wish they sold unlimited bands for the grown-ups to play those carnival games. We played two at $5 a pop. I am wishing we had our $10 back. We basically bought two tiny stuffed animals for $5 each. Why?!

No comments: