
I can't stop. I have been watching her every single day since last week. Nancy Grace is starting to compete with The Young and the Restless, and if you know me, you know that is just impossible.
I know that some people don't like Nancy Grace. I think that is because some people are threatened by her confidence, intelligence and spunk. Did you know that Nancy Grace has twins? A boy and a girl. Also, did you know that Nancy Grace's longterm boyfriend and fiance was murdered by someone, and that led her to get into law and legal television commentary? This boyfriend is the one she had before she became married to her husband. This may be weird, but I think if I was met with a great injustice like abduction or something like that, NG would be telling people all about it. That is what she does. She is a voice for those who have been wronged by someone or society.
Yes, I know she looks like Satan at times. I know she talks real loud and interrupts people. However, I think that the latter two reason are why I like her. I don't see myself as a loud person who interrupts. Sometime I wish I could do that.
Another thing that I like about NG is that she is always able to collect her thoughts in a way that makes sense. She is able to speak intelligently when put on the spot. Hmm.
Okay, and I know how this is going to sound, at the end of her show, she lets her soft side show. She ends every show by saying "Goodnight Friend." Yeah, sometimes I talk back to the tv and tell NG goodnight. I know. I know. I can't help it. She makes it sound like she is talking to me though!
I adore that she takes phone calls on her show. I am thinking that one day I might get up the courage to call into the show. I don't know what I will say. It will have to be something related to the Casey Anthony trial because that is all NG is going to be talking about for the next few weeks if not months. My question for NG would probably have something to do with how Casey could be so cold and unfeeling while she sits in the courtroom day after day. Why wouldn't her defense attorneys encourage her to show a bit of emotion? I don't get it. I certainly don't want Casey to win, so I guess they ought to leave that alone.
Another think I like about NG, she always recognizes fallen soldiers. She also recognizes policemen killed in the line of duty. It makes me want to cry. She also honors the deceased elderly with recognition.
To end on a positive note, I have been watching NG on and off for several years now. She has been on since 2005. She seems to have toned it down just a bit. She lets others talk, has chilled out, can keep her cool and owns her show. Bravo, NG. I will keep watching. Goodnight friend.
No comments:
Post a Comment