This blog entry is totally about me...not family related or anything...I just couldn't resist. Before Andrew was born, I used to watch Lifetime for hours and hours...before David, I would watch it for an entire weekend...I don't know what happened, but I guess with a small child, watching a 2 hour movie wasn't possible until recently. Thanks to Thomas the Train, Diego, Wow Wow Wubzy, The Wonder Pets!, The Backyardigans, Andrew's afternoon naps, and TIVO, I can watch, pause, and fastforward through the commercials to actually watch an entire Lifetime movie again! Plus, I recently gave in and ordered LMN--Lifetime Movie Network (Lifetime movies 24 hours a day).So, this post is really a review of the most recent Lifetime movie called "Sex and Lies in Sin City-The Ted Binion Scandal." I adore casinos...and this is about the people (The Binion Family) who owned my favorite casino in Tunica, MS (The Horseshoe). The movie has gambling, scandal, and romance...sort of. Loved it, loved it, loved it. It is on a lot this week since it is new, so record it and watch if you have the time...
No comments:
Post a Comment