Currently, it is 34 degrees...with a high today of 62!!! We had to turn on the heat Monday night and get out extra blankets! No one here seems to think this is a big deal except for me. A while back I am told that it snowed here on halloween...glad Andrew will be wearing a fireman's jacket with rubber boots!Thursday, October 16, 2008
Winter Wonderland
Currently, it is 34 degrees...with a high today of 62!!! We had to turn on the heat Monday night and get out extra blankets! No one here seems to think this is a big deal except for me. A while back I am told that it snowed here on halloween...glad Andrew will be wearing a fireman's jacket with rubber boots!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We haven't given in and turned on our heat yet. Right now it is 59 in our house!I remember the year we had snow AND ice on Halloween. YUK
Post a Comment