Thursday, October 23, 2008

Big Boy Bed...Finally!




Last weekend was momentous for us all...we finally found time to take apart Andrew's crib and break out the big boy bed. We decided to skip the toddler bed because I figured if it took us three years to get rid of the crib, he would be a teenager before we got rid of the toddler bed. Therefore, he has a real double bed with a nice, sturdy rail to prevent him from falling out...he loves it, and we have not had any trouble with it. Yay!!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

A big change for a big boy! He is so cute!!!

Rebecca said...

This gives me inspiration. I have been dreading moving Luke to a big boy bed, he loves his crib so much. Maybe we will leave him in his crib longer. I am glad to know there were no transition troubles. I am afraid we'll have lots of transition troubles if we move too early!