Monday, August 17, 2009

Ahoy Matey!


As a part of my "Let's Get Organized" syndrome I had this weekend, I also ordered Andrew's Halloween costume from Costume Express. You see, they sent me a five dollar off coupon and all, so I just had to go ahead an order so that I could save money. What is wrong with being 2+ months ahead of schedule? This photo above is a model from their web site, not Andrew! After I finally convinced Andrew that we were not ordering another firefighter costume (his costume from last year), we went with being a pirate. He likes pirates, treasure, and saying "Arrrr"...probably from watching Spongebob. So, we will have our costume by the end of this month! Of course, the dang sword and eye patch were sold seperately, but my coupon took care of those!

1 comment:

Anisa said...

I am very impressed with your organization! And what a cute costume!