On Saturday, I took Andrew to see where his daddy works. We got to eat lunch with him, and Andrew loved riding the elevator to all of the different floors. After our visit with daddy, we went to the mall just to look around. Whoa. It was as busy as the day before Christmas. I got a new book at the bookstore, and I got Andrew an insect set with 12 life-like insects. We have enjoyed playing with it...both book and set were on sale. I was just going to just browse for clothes for Andrew, but the prices/sales at Old Navy were too good to pass up! I got pretty much everything he will need for fall/winter for less than $100...and that is including a pair of shoes. We still need a good winter coat and a few sweaters, but seeing that it is only August, I think we will be alright for now. After all of this excitement, Andrew passed out while I was getting gas for the ride home. By the time we got home, I was ready for a nap and he was ready to play, play, play. Needless to say, I did not get a nap.
Sunday, August 16, 2009
Saturday Visiting and Shopping
On Saturday, I took Andrew to see where his daddy works. We got to eat lunch with him, and Andrew loved riding the elevator to all of the different floors. After our visit with daddy, we went to the mall just to look around. Whoa. It was as busy as the day before Christmas. I got a new book at the bookstore, and I got Andrew an insect set with 12 life-like insects. We have enjoyed playing with it...both book and set were on sale. I was just going to just browse for clothes for Andrew, but the prices/sales at Old Navy were too good to pass up! I got pretty much everything he will need for fall/winter for less than $100...and that is including a pair of shoes. We still need a good winter coat and a few sweaters, but seeing that it is only August, I think we will be alright for now. After all of this excitement, Andrew passed out while I was getting gas for the ride home. By the time we got home, I was ready for a nap and he was ready to play, play, play. Needless to say, I did not get a nap.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment