We have had a rough several days...starting with Andrew on Thursday night. He quickly recovered for the most part as children normally do. Monday, David was sent home with a fever and a cold...I followed shortly thereafter the same day with a feeling of impending doom. The stomach virus hit me hard and fast about mid morning on Monday. We went to our family doctor (David was forced to take over as caretaker) to get some assistance, but by this point I was dehydrated and sent to the emergency room for IV fluids. We are all back at school and work today, and I am 100% more thankful for good health and looking forward to having it again very soon!
Thursday, August 27, 2009
We have cooties!
We have had a rough several days...starting with Andrew on Thursday night. He quickly recovered for the most part as children normally do. Monday, David was sent home with a fever and a cold...I followed shortly thereafter the same day with a feeling of impending doom. The stomach virus hit me hard and fast about mid morning on Monday. We went to our family doctor (David was forced to take over as caretaker) to get some assistance, but by this point I was dehydrated and sent to the emergency room for IV fluids. We are all back at school and work today, and I am 100% more thankful for good health and looking forward to having it again very soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment